Corporate Social Responsibility:
Hindustan Pencils believes in a greater responsibility towards society and in the betterment of the quality of life.
We have established institutions to provide education, professional training and accommodation facilities to girls in India:
- Hindustan college of Arts & Commerce
- Triveniben Jamnadas Girls High School
- Nataraj Education Trust
Our company is also associated with a few other noteworthy institutions:
- Nataraj Research Centre & Training College Bhavnagar, Gujarat: The institute provides quality teacher training in the areas of rehabilitation, paramedical and special education on cerebral palsy, mental retardation, hearing impairment and other impairments.
- Nataraj Special School for Children with Cerebral Palsy Bhavnagar, Gujarat: The institute has been providing treatment and education to about 200 children.
- KLJ Institute of Deaf and Dumb: The institute conducted rural program for polio corrective surgery in Gujarat, examining over 4 lakh children and performing 1.5 lakh surgeries. It also carried out Rubella vaccination of young women from 13 to 35 years of age to prevent birth of children with congenital anomalies.